Online Wine Store
Explore our BC Reds, Whites, Roses and Sparklings. All delicious!
From tastings to trivia night, there's always lots going on at Backyard Vineyards!
Tours & Tastings
Explore our wine and discover the hidden gems of your Backyard!
Hours & Map
Our vineyard in Langley is open 7 days a week. Visit at your convenience!
Backyard Vineyards – The Best of BC Wine
For exceptional BC VQA wines in a local setting, discover Backyard Vineyards located in the Township of Langley – the spacious, bountiful backyard to Vancouver, BC.
Just a few reminders to make the most of your visit:
Provincial Health Officer (PHO) - proof of vaccination is required to access Backyard Vineyards. Please kindly bring your BC Vaccine QR code and a piece of government issued photo ID and have these ready upon your arrival as our host will be checking for vaccination.
Our Tasting Room
- Please head over to our Tour and Tasting tab to book your tasting. Reservations are recommended.
- Visitors are required to wear a Face Mask.
- Staff will be wearing Face Masks for your protection
- We are happy to accommodate larger tasting parties. Please give us a call to book.
Our Picnic hill
- We have hand sanitizer stations throughout the winery for guest use.
- We are willing to split groups to a maximum of two tables, but as the PHO states you cannot mingle or table hop between the two.
- Bottles and glasses of wine are available to be purchased and can be brought out to our picnic area.
- Our tables in our gazebo and picnic area have been spaced to ensure your safety and social distancing. Please do not move any furniture.
- All of our tables are first come first serve, we just ask that you stick to a 90 minute due to capacity limitations.
- Please do not put out picnic blankets or lawn chairs, the maximum number of people we can have due to our liquor license and fire code is the amount of tables we have in our picnic area.
- Outside food is allowed in our picnic area. Please no BBQ’s or outside alcohol, we are a licensed establishment and cannot allow alcohol other than our own under BC Law.
- Dogs are allowed in our picnic area, we ask that you keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
Sunday - Thursday 11-5
Friday and Saturday 11-6
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience! Our most important priority is keeping everyone safe and having you enjoy our fantastic BC VQA wines from an acceptable distance.
Please give us a call (604) 539-9463 with any questions
Here are a few of our favourites... enjoy!
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the lovely wine tasting we had on September 14th. You accommodated 22 of us and everyone was made to feel welcome and really enjoyed their time. We will definitely be back!